Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's time to vote!!

Ok, so today is my birthday and you know what I want for my birthday? I want your vote :)  Well as  long as it's not reserved for another of those gorgeous baby quilts at the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  There were over 600 entries this spring - some incredibly wonderful works of art on display at Amy's Creative Side.  Just go here to see them all 


And you'll want to check out the nomination form cuz this year, there's voting in a number of categories.  One of the catigories is "favorite baby quilt" and yep guess which category mine falls in....I submitted baby Smiles quilt this time around, that cute Owl quilt in my header.  You can read all about it  here  and there's detailed pictures of all those adorable blocks :)   It's entry number 25 in the Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2012.

Ok so here's the nomination form, go take a look and then vote for all your favorites.  You need to know the entry number for voting so make sure you have that handy for all your favorites.

Have a great day, I know I will :)

7 comments:

  1. What can I say .........oh.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sue !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope your day is Super Sweet!!! (By the way, you've got my vote!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...it's a wonderful day to have a birthday! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Sue. What an array of quilts - yes, I voted too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!