Monday, May 28, 2012

H2H final Link Up

I have nothing more on the design wall. The weather has been nice and we've had birthdays and graduations, lots of parties this season and not much sewing.

I did learn how to make a mosaic which was fun.  I used http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php which was super easy.

Here's all my quilts for H2H - 4 in total, 2 for each charity.

And I just found out that the quilt in my header was nominated for best baby quilt in the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  http://amyscreativeside.com/2012/05/28/bloggers-quilt-festival-vote-now/  Go take a look and cast your vote for all your favorites :)  If you want to see the details of the baby owl quilt, take a look at this post:  http://suedaurio.blogspot.com/2012/05/bloggers-quilt-festival-spring-2012.html  There are so many awesom quilts in the festival this Spring, over 600.    I feel pretty honored that baby Smiles quilt was nominated :)

13 comments:

  1. Good job,Sue! Lovely quilts. And thanks for the link for the photo site -- since Picnik closed, I've been looking for one that's easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, Sue! And the quilts aren't bad, either!!
    Thanks so much for participating this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What awesome quilts. They will bring smiles to someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you knocked it out of the park this time! Such lovely quilts, and wonderful quilting! You and your Milli make a good team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such great quilts! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! So fun to see them in a mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Huge Labs - doesn't that mosaic love super! WOnderful quilts ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are amazing. These quilts are beautiful. They will make four people very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sue.... I know I have seen these all on other blog posts but I had to comment again to say how SPECTACULAR they all are! You are so talented, and so generous with your talents. I'm glad to have "met" you in cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The quilts look fantastic all together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the one in the upper right corner. I bought the chevrons and grey Kona to do it. Very thoughtful of you to donate them all to worthy charities. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love each and every one of them. So will the recipients. Big beautiful hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!