I used the Michael Miller pleated crib pattern which can be found here I wanted to use the striped material for the lining, but decided to save it for something cuter. I had some green polka dot fabric that worked quite nicely I think. Especially since no one will really see it ;) I did leave out one part of the pattern for the pleat ties. I wasn't really sure that those were for and I left them out. It looked like it actually kept them open a bit rather than closing them. Hmm, maybe that was the point? Oh why can't I just follow a pattern for goodness sakes.
I don't have a crib at the house so I had to improvise a little. Cutting table worked quite nicely I think. Oh, you'll have to ignore some of the mess, I was in a Baby Miles sewing zone.
And we have little bumpers for the crib, owls on one side, wild and crazy zigzag on the other, with some stripe covered cording at the top. Michael Miller had an adorable bumper pattern that had the cording all the way around. If I would have been a bit more ambitious and had a little more of the stripe material I may have gone for it, but I'm lazy and didn't have enough. And I found this pattern that only had it at the top, which I thought was pretty darn cute, and easier.
Ok, I should get back to sewing. I still have 4 more bumper sections to do. Linking up with Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations and Judy at Patchwork Times