Sunday, May 31, 2015

May was a great month, now lets see what June has in store for us

Oh my goodness. has this been as wonderful a month for you as it has for me?  I am one year closer to retirement and now only one year away (assuming nothing life changing happens....like we know it does from time to time), daughter #4 moved graduated from college.  Daughter #3 is in her final year and tuition is paid, I went on a wonderful vacation with daughter #4 to her new home town, and a group of us finished 13 quilt for Hands 2 Help.  Goodness me oh my, how does it get any better? I dunno.  Ahh, throw in the best garden season of many many years and shoot, my heart is overflowing with goodness I tell you.  So, I'll just share some pics and see what you think.  Here's the final quilts for H2H.  The final tally in case you haven't been watching is 13 quilts - 6 for Happy Chemo, 6 for Sage Cancer Center in McHenry, and 1 for Relay for Life in Richmond.  3 more quilts than my original goal of 10 - AMAZING!!!! Here's the pics and details with the pics


Shirting QST


Ground Cover Pantograph - Barbra Becker I think



Lil Hands by  Patricia Ritter - perfrect for Hands 2 Help don't you think?



Fern by Patricia Riter





Sea of Green
Off Track












Don't forget to check out all the link parties on the side bar.

18 comments:

  1. You ladies did a fantastic job - all are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely quilts. You have had a great month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying to my husband what a long, but great month May was. SUe...I'm so inspired but how much you guys got done!! Just awesome! COngrats on one year closer to retirment and your daughter's successes. So fun to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine your excitement for retirement, the year will go fast, really. LOL You get so much accomplished, I can only wonder what you will get done when you are retired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love all those quilts! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sue, very nice color combos, nice quilting and you have been smokin' that machine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sue, very nice color combos, nice quilting and you have been smokin' that machine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sue, very nice color combos, nice quilting and you have been smokin' that machine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love those beautiful quilts. The jelly roll race quilts are wonderful!
    By the way. You are going to enjoy retirement : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many quilts - that is just amazing. Lovely to see what everyone has made!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my... they are all gorgeous!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all deserve a standing ovation for that wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such calming colors, Sue. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your ladies rock, Sue!!! Those are all just gorgeous!! Thanks for participating in the Challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right up to the moment I started admiring all your beautiful May quilts, I thought I had a productive month. Sigh. Oh well, you certainly did - and the work is just lovely! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic job. Love them and all for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all awesome! Your quilting adds all the more beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, so many quilts, and your quilting is beautiful! Such lovely quilts you so generously share - amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!