Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month.  Sometimes life just throws things at you that you have to catch and deal with, sometimes you have catch and juggle!!  I was definitely juggling but quilting was not part of that juggling act.  In the past 4 weeks I did manage to get a finish in :)  Orange Crush is quilted and binding complete.  Now just to wash it and get it all cozy.  I used a free panto from Urban Elementz - Crinoline   I've wanted to use this pattern for sometime now and think it worked pretty well for this quilt.  The quilt pattern is  Blue Me Away done in orange.  Batting is Quilter Dream 70/30 Blend, top and bottom thread are both Bottom line, with two strands on the top.  I used and orange and yellow on top.





I hope everyone has  a wonderful Thanksgiving however you celebrate.  

11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful quilt and the quilting design looks so nice on that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely amazing! I love your idea of 2 threads in the top. I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blue me Away turned orange....grin. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a stunner and I have never thought/heard of using 2 threads on top. I hope you have a better month and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that design and love your finish. The panto is a nice one. Interesting with the two threads/colours on top - sounds like something I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful!

    So you threaded your machine with two threads for the top? That's an interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt!! Gorgeous quilting!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!