After I finished Labyrinth I needed something easy to work on. I had a number of stripe fabrics that I really want to make Autumn Blaze (Oct/Nov 11 Quilt Magazine). And last week was the week for that quilt. I had just enough for 9 blocks and the binding. The blocks were big, 15 in. I added some borders to look like stripes. The back is all my left over flannel, pieced together like stripes. Calling this one "Fun with Stripes". I was finally able to use my bobbin cam for a panto. Oh goodness what a difference that makes! being able to do the panto from the front is so much better for me. I gained better control when I started using the micro handles. I still need to practice, but at least now I feel like someday I'll get there. This is the same pattern I want to use on Beach Glass. I took the picture before the binding was put on while there was still sunlight. It's all done now. This will be donation quilt number 3.