Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy National Quilting Day!!

Joanandmikesquarepants
I finished a quilt that will be a Christmas gift this year, was suppose to be last year, oops.  But this year will be a wonderful gift for the the Kuzel's.  Tops done and I even know how I'm going to quilt this one, of course I've had many months to think about it :) The pattern for this  can be found  here. Still undecided about a border.  It's a decent size already since they are 18 in blocks.

If you haven't checked out the give away, take a look here, I"m giving away 2 Pezzy Print Charm packs.  Winner will be drawn March 23

Linking up with Sarah to see what everyone is whooping about.

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful quilt by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that quilt, and wish i had the pattern!
    You always do such wonderful things
    it took me 2 hours to make a 6.5 inch block today and then I was too tired to do anymore sewing
    what inspiration you are, i would love to win the charms or scraps or anything-lol
    aka kingcooper0001@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific, can't wait to see it with your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt. Someone will be very happy this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top looks fabulous! I am sure your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!