Friday, July 1, 2011

And the winner is....

Hmm, so this is post 101.  I was hoping to have some fabulous finish, or even  a little progress on any little thing. But nope, I got nothing, empty, not a single stitch this week!!  I did get some back issues of Machine Quilting Unlimited.  Oh what wonderful works of art are in those pages!!!  Very inspiring.

And all my girls are coming home this weekend so I won't get a lot of sewing done for the next 4 days.  Unless of course one of those sweeties or one of the grand son's wants to sew.  Then hey, it would be down right rude of me to say "no" to that right??  Ah, what are the chances.  The grandsons actual do like to sew, but the pool is open, so I know where they're going to be!!

Oh, but really you want to know who won the give away!!! Well Sosarahsew is the winner!!  Congrats to sosarahsew.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July Holiday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the winner and thank you for hosting the give away. Enjoy your family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Have a wonderful 4 days with your family :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!