Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dang it, I should have paid more attention

I thought the EQ quilt was so cute and was so pleased that the checkered border worked correctly.  However as I was on the last row of the border (which I had on top (another dang it) I noticed that the checkered border does NOT line up so nicely.....ughhhhhhhh.  I'm leaving the checkered border but really need to move the the two squares in a row on the bottom side.  Time to redo, and I really wanted to have the quilt top done before I started things for Thanksgiving.....well may next year.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute on second look there are two like, oh EQ7 I out smarted you my working around the quilt and my checker board lines up nicely!! Crisis averted.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!