Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another productive sewing weekend

How long can this last?  Two great sewing weekends in a row!  I finished step one for Bonnie's RRCB mystery quilt.  This is my first mystery quilt and the very excited about it.  I just can't wait for step 2.

I have been playing with EQ7, I've created dozens of quilts on the computer, now to make one real!  Starting with a baby quilt (I love making baby quilts) and the embroidery has started.  I'm using the left over blues from the snowman collector quilt for a baby boy quilt.  While the embroidery is going I'll be working on my snowman collector quilt.  I have all the blocks cut and fused, now just need to add the button hole stitching.  Lots to do while I wait for clue number 2.



Oh and I have the week off so there will be plenty of sewing this week!

6 comments:

  1. That snowman one is wonderful...well it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Snowman blocks. Can you share with me where you got the patterns? I would love to make them. All your blocks are just great. I'm going Bonnie's mystery quilt also. I dont have Clue 1 finished but hopefully today I will also be waiting for Clue 2.
    Have a great day & hugs
    June (june9190@cox.net)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman blocks are from the Snowman Collector series from The Stitch Connection. It's a fairly old pattern. I got the pattern off ebay. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cotton boll quilt is going to be very rich and warm looking. My first mystery too!
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Snowman quilt! You look so organized.

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are sewing along with the mystery! Your greens are really yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!