Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blogger Quilt Festival - entry number 2 - yes 2!!!

It's that time of year again. Need some inspiration? Stop by Amy's creative side for the creative goodness this festival has to offer!  And this year it's all organized in an entirely different way - and you can have 2 entries! Twice the fun, twice the inspiration
AmysCreativeSide.com
Entry number 2 is Joan and Mike Square Pants.  This was another quilt along on line.  I love the fabric line that I used, a fat quarter bundle - but can't remember what the name is...dang.  But it did have wonderful flowers in it for Joan who's a gardner.  And strong colors for Mike.  Joan and Mike are daughter number 2's in-laws and the sweetest people ever.  When daughter number two and son in law number 1 were expecting, I knew that Joan and Mike needed a quilt to cuddle with grandson number 2 :)









16 comments:

  1. quilting is awesome. great feathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky in-laws your family has. Love the quilting on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is amazing and your quilting is magic, which quilt along was this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is just so darn impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous entry, and your quilting is amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, the quilting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful gift! I have to admit though it would be hard for me to allow a newborn anywhere near this beauty! I'm sure the in-laws loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this quilt and the quilting! It was a true inspiration for some of the quilting I did on a SquarePants quilt (I entered it in the bed quilts category). You do some amazing quilting work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous one!

    So Sue - as a new longarmer myself (with my new Millenium) I ask what quilting rulers do you use most often?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful quilt. The quilting is stunning on both of your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - did you do this quilting? On a long-armer right? It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilting is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really hope you entered this quilt in the machine quilted category (whichever applies) because it's just jaw dropping. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this quilt. Amazing quilting.
    You sure get alot done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somehow I missed this during the quilt festival, but I just wanted to say your quilting is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!