Friday, June 17, 2011

How did that happen???




Look what I got all put together!! I was so happy that I was able to keep all the rows straight, no labels and it went together so nicely. I only had to rip 6 seams for the entire thing. Then I put on the first two borders and was pleased as punch with the thought of the last border going on. When I looked a little closer - uh oh, there's a green star that is not right. Look at that!! How did that happen? Well I went back and looked at the layout on the design wall, and yep, it was wrong there too!! Dang it. Now I have to figure out how to get in there and turn those two little blocks around. I was sooooooooo close! And I did put this thing together excactly as it was on the design wall. I've been staring at this thing all week and only noticed last night. At least I did find it now rather than when it was sandwiched and quilting started. If I can get this one done by the end of July and shipped this will be my 2nd H2H quilt. We'll see how that goes!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sue, just call it sparkle and let it go!! It's your little signature on the piece. Honestly, I'd never have noticed it if you didn't call it to my attention - and even then I had to look for it!! It's a beautiful quilt - whoop whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sue - I agree with Sarah - Sparkle! I love how this came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh, don't that just put your knickers in a knot?!!? Sarah's right, I would not have noticed. But I suspect you're going to change it anyway, right? It's gorgeous! And I loooove those little owlies, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really had to concentrate to see anything amiss. I like the sparkle comments! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!