Each bullet is a link to the tutorial or project -
- Twinkle - EQ7 only - but you really don't need EQ7 - you need 42 10 in squares, you get 2 HSTs blocks out of 2 10 inch squares - draw a line diagonal on the one of the 10 in squares, sew 1/4 in from both side of that drawn line and cut on the line when done. Make your HSTs and arrange them nicely. I really like it better with a simple border, but I just couldn't find anything to go with it.
|Reusable Washable Shopping Bags|
|Direction to my Heart|
|True lover's knot|
- Inspired by Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio - I love what they had. I made a couple of small tweaks added a border - and I really like it - Stormy Snail is in EQ7 only
- Stormy Snail was updated to include Stormy Dash
|Center of my Universe|
- Rainbow Log Cabin You don't really need the EQ7 file for this, it's nice if you want to change the size of the center or the grey strips, it's easy to see what the new size is. I started with a jelly roll and some 1.5 in strips. My center is 10.5 x 2.5 then alternating 1.5 strips all the way around the center, followed by 2.5 in strips....until you get to the size you like.
|Rainbow Log Cabin|
- Budding Nine Patch - EQ7 only