Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So close!

I had the perfect green for the 4th border for the snowman collector.  When I was done, I had 2 1 inch strips left....oh man that was way too close!  I measured like 3 times and said I think I can do this, I think I can do this.  And yeah, I did!  Sad that there is no more of that perfect yummy green left for the scrap pile, but very happy that only one border is left. Then I can move one more project from the "in progress list" to the "to be quilted list".

1 comment:

  1. I would be delighted to have "figured" a fabric for a project that close. Although I can eye-ball a piece of scrap and know it will fit into spot #2 on 12 paper-pieced blocks, I still cannot figure yardage - how odd is that. Save those strings for your string projects next year.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!