Wednesday, December 22, 2010

600 HSTs done!!

I finished the 600 HSTs for RRCB, holy smokes those went really fast.  I hope the next batch for a different project goes just as fast!

Thanks to everyone for the input, I went for Gold!  So I was thinking while I was trimming up those squares....there are 600 HSTs, there are 60 string blocks.  10 HST per block, 5 fit on one side and then there's that little solid square for the corner....maybe???  Oh and I sure hope we are done with the neutrals, I'm at the bottom of the barrel with those!  Santa, are you hearing this?  I need neutrals :)

And I also designed the black white and red quilt for my son in-law.  I am really loving the black and white string blocks so that's what I'm doing.  I'll add some more red to it than what shows in the picture and the red will be brighter.  Should be a lot of fun.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue....that's so many. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot-Whoot! Now those look so lucious - gonna POP that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those HST blocks look great! I can't believe you aren't tired of string blocks after the RRCB quilt but the black and white string quilt will be terrific.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!