Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another item moves off the waiting to be quilted list

I finished the 6 snowman place mats last night, yippee!!  The snowman pattern is the same that I used on my table runner at the ends.  Is it bad that I finished the one for me first???  Nah, I think of it as warming up so the ones I give as gifts have all the kinks worked out!  Had a little extra time so I jazzed up a couple of kitchen towels (one of my favorite things to do).  No sewing today.  But at list the lists are moving a bit.


4 comments:

  1. I just adore that snowman!!! He makes me smile.

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your snowman things! You are really going at that LIST - take a break and give yourself some ME time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bałwan jest uroczy! Jestem zachwycona!
    It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!