Sunday, March 29, 2015

The party's over - back to work

I so enjoyed my week off.  Only two years until retire and I think I will have no problems at all when retiring.  So what did I do on my week off??

  • The first and second tops for H2H were completed - you can see them here
  • Becky's just beachy came off frame - goodness she made a beautiful quilt.  And I started my version  Aegan Sea - I'm doing the black sea- you can see them here
  • I had my first finish since 2/20, third top for H2H completed and Marge's quilt quilted - you can see them here
  • Tops 4,5 and 6 were completed for H2H (I had lots of help and lots of fun), I conquered "I"m no Einstein Baby" and I put backs together for everything on my list.  You can see the tops below.
  • I got Ann's Easy Street quilt on the frame - but not one single stitch in it.
  • I put 13 miles on the tread mill.
Now it's time to go back to work.  Quilting productivity should come to a screeching halt. But it sure was fun while it lasted.
I ain't no Einstein baby - I can't believe I finally got this together

Graffit #2 H2H #4

H2H #5 - I had 3 helpers with this one and the next.  These ladies got two quilt tops done in 4 hours, love it!!

H2H 6
Stop by and take a look at all the linky love on the side bar, lots of inspiration out there.  I added a new Monday Linky  Monday Making over at Love, Laugh, Quilt has a new one on Mondays - go check it out

14 comments:

  1. You had a most productive sew-cation - sewing with friends is always more fun and what a great job they did. Love the fabrics in #6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the quilt tops are great, but I love the first one with the bright squares and black and white. I love that effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first quilt is wonderful! What a great baby quilt! The black and white squares just make that quilt fun. Glad you had a fun week off from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...we did have a fun and productive week didn't we. Time to get out of our jammies and back to the work world. Have a great week Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely eye candy. Be aware when you retire you will be even MORE busy than when you work. I'm surprised how busy I seem most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, I am in AWE of your productivity. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful quilts! I especially love the first one with the brights and black/white print--fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilts - that graffitti one is really cool! And of course the last two - awesome jobs all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy! Nice work on all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have been super productive- and such cute quilts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all! Such a productive week. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've been productive. Maybe you are rubbing off on your friends, or the other way around. Either way, it's working. You have some great projects going, it's so nice making headway on a few things. A week off doesn't hurt. Here's to that retirement countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quilts! I especially like the Graffitti. You got a lot done this week.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!