I so enjoyed my week off. Only two years until retire and I think I will have no problems at all when retiring. So what did I do on my week off??
Stop by and take a look at all the linky love on the side bar, lots of inspiration out there. I added a new Monday Linky Monday Making over at Love, Laugh, Quilt has a new one on Mondays - go check it out
- The first and second tops for H2H were completed - you can see them here
- Becky's just beachy came off frame - goodness she made a beautiful quilt. And I started my version Aegan Sea - I'm doing the black sea- you can see them here
- I had my first finish since 2/20, third top for H2H completed and Marge's quilt quilted - you can see them here
- Tops 4,5 and 6 were completed for H2H (I had lots of help and lots of fun), I conquered "I"m no Einstein Baby" and I put backs together for everything on my list. You can see the tops below.
- I got Ann's Easy Street quilt on the frame - but not one single stitch in it.
- I put 13 miles on the tread mill.
|I ain't no Einstein baby - I can't believe I finally got this together|
|Graffit #2 H2H #4|
|H2H #5 - I had 3 helpers with this one and the next. These ladies got two quilt tops done in 4 hours, love it!!|