That's right. I finished my RRCB today. I was sitting on the couch with it covered up, warm, cozy and oh so proud when something kept sticking me. I mean really poking me. It was one of those really sharp silk pins. For some reason I pinned a seam along the seam line rather than perpendicular to it. And I must have ironed right over the little bugger. I can't believe that with all the quilting and everything in there I never hit it or noticed. But well, there it was, sewn inside of the quilt. It was washed dried and ready to go on the guest bed. I'm glad I found it before a guest did!! I did finally get it out of the quilt, but it took some doing. I managed to get it out between the stitches with some careful maneuvering and the help of the point on a seam ripper. That was a first for me, because I usually don't pin. Those darn HSTs....they made me pin!!