Sunday, November 14, 2010

Productive weekend!!




Wow what a productive weekend.  I finished 8 sets of coasters (nieces and nephews getting coasters for Christmas), the tops of two sets of place mats are done (siblings getting place mats for Christmas) and my first attempt at cathedral windows.  Someone sent another technique that I will try.  I want to master this and someday make a cathedral windows quilt, but I'm not quite there yet.  Since it was such a productive Saturday I have started on a holiday table runner for myself!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to know you've accomplished things. I like your placemats and coasters. Snowmen are one of my favorite things. I?m following you now. Come visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!