Sunday, February 11, 2018

Baby Jedis

I'm going to need to sew like a Jedi if I want to get this one done by the shower on Mar 4.  I love the little pink diaper on Baby Darthette, and the bow.  I'm using the Accuquilt triangle die for this one.  I found some clip art on line, printed, traced and that is how a quilt is born.  I need to the force to be with me to get this one finished.
Yes Emma you can be Yoda
But in case the force doesn't show up and I can't quilt like a Jedi, I've got a back up quilt.  It's a panel, it's cheating, but it's really cute.  I know I can get this one done for the shower.
Back up panel quilt in case I can't find the force 



We had a bit of snow here this weekend, so I decided the best thing was for me to stay off the roads and just quilt the weekend away.  I finished this guy by 10am on Saturday.  I'm gonna miss those sweet little panda eyes looking up at me.  Dorothy made this for one of her grand daughters.  She has twin grand daughters coming soon.  How exciting!





Oh and look at this design wall, looks like I'll have to finish something, cuz nothing else is gonna fit.

Hope everyone has a great week. Check out the link parties on the side bar, lots of gorgeous quilting goodness out there.

17 comments:

  1. At first look I thought you had appliqued those turtles on the panel quilt! That is a really really cute panel, and you just added your magic touch to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Oh, that panel turned out great! I love the quilting on it and how the turtles stand up/out so cutely. Your design wall looks like mine - I need to get everything off of it so I can start the next big project. Love the black background on the nine-patches. It sure makes those pretty colors shine. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great panel! And your quilting.... gorgeous! Nice collection of blocks on your design wall, too. May the force be with you on finishing Emma's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - the baby jedi!!! makes me want another kid so I can have that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful long design wall filled with much eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sure making up for not getting much done last year or at least not posting about it. Good luck getting Emma's quilt done. You know you can do it if you make it a priority.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these quilts are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll have the Force with you to finish the Jedi quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I grow up, I want to be a quilter just like you. Did you use one color thread on the pink and white panda quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That baby Jedi! So cute! And Yoda! I hope the Force is with you and you can finish in time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue, your quilting is so inspirational and I visit here often for that reason. I am also totally in love with your sewing studio. That design wall is so amazing not to mention the wonderful projects on it. My sewing space is little more than a glorified closet, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your quilting is amazing and you made that cheat panel into something soooo amazing that I wouldn't even mind even if it was plain fabric that you are quilting on. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looks to me as if you have got mad quilting skills. The pieces all look delectable. Hat's off to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilting adds so much Sue, no one would even know it was a panel! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that panel with the turtles! May I ask where you found it or who the designer is? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the turtle quilt panel. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure the baby will love either! and spit on it, and chew, and...you know. Thanks for linking to TGIFF (sorry I'm a bit late visiting!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, comments and questions welcome!