I made 2 more big star quilt tops, love it in the primary colors polka dots. I think this one is definitely gender agnostic. It's really hard for me to make a quilt that can work for a boy or a girl, but this one I think I got it! The frilly girly ones are no problem at all, the boy quilts a bit harder but still definitely do able, but one that fits for both, well I just stare and stare at the stash and say "but how???" And the last of the pillow cases are done. Double stars and rainbows!The totals for this week - just about done, this is amazing what we got done!!
Pillowcases 20 (+5 from last week) for Conker Cancer
Quilts ready to go 7 (+1 from last week) - Project Linus
Quilts ready to quilt 1
Quilts cut and ready to sew 1
1 week left!!
Oh and I have someone on the design wall that's not even related to 100 quilts for kids nor conker cancer. Yep that's right. I had a layer cake of shirting material that has been laying on my self for far too long. So I cut it up and made some QSTs. Hmmm not all that impressive I know, and I'm not really sure what I will do with them, but at least they are in a different form that they have been for the past year or so! Don't forget to check out all the linky parties during the week, lots of inspiration out there.